To process your order, we collect some of your personal data, and send you transactional emails, such as order confirmation, order shipped/fulfilled, or emails relating to item availability, and shipment tracking.
The personal information we collect includes:
- Billing details: name, address, phone number, and email address
- Your credit card or debit card details, or any other payment information you have provided
- The contents of your shopping cart, including tax and shipping details and charges
- Your password (if you choose to create an account)
- Your IP address
- Your browsing history, to generate the recently viewed items panel
- Analytics data on your usage of the web site, which is processed internally and via Google Analytics
We also collect web server logs to record details of your web order, including your IP address, and the status of your payment attempts. This information is used to combat fraud, and to record details of your consent to these Terms & Conditions.
As part of the checkout process, if you submit credit or debit card details to pay for your order, or if you use a third-party payment service such as PayPal, we will forward your payment details, including your name and billing address, to the payment processor, so that they can confirm your details are valid, enabling us to complete and fulfill your order.
In the event that you choose to create an account, by setting a password, your personal information will be retained by us to enable you to place repeat orders, view order history online, and to update or amend your account details.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
To be eligible to opt-out, you must be browsing from California.