Class Policies & Rating Your Skill Level
* Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutter * Scissors
* Ruler(s) * Pins, Seam Ripper, and Other Basic Supplies
* Marking Pencil * Quality Sewing Thread
* Sewing Machine & attachments/feet. (Cleaned & Oiled, New machine needle of appropriate size & type, extra filled bobbins)
NOTE: Please label all of your supplies to prevent loss.
* All class attendees must have a legal copy of the class pattern/book to participate.
* Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
* A class supply list will be supplied to you at time of class enrollment.
* Save 10% on required class supplies (those listed on supply list).
* The class fee must be collected when you sign up for the class to guarantee your seat.
* Each fee is listed next to class info.
* Class fee DOES NOT include supplies unless specified in written class description.
* If needed: A sewing machine may be used for class; rental fee of $5.00/day.
* If you cannot attend a class for which you have registered, you must let us know 72 hours prior to class time.
We will be happy to refund your class fee and/or register you in another class.
* A "no-show" or cancellation after the 72 hour allowance of the class will result in a forfeiture of class fee.
* A minimum of 3 - 4 students is required for class, unless otherwise stated.
If this requirement is not met, instructor reserves the right to cancel class and you will be refunded the class fee.
*There are no refunds on class fees for "Special Event" teachers/classes within 30 day of class date unless we call fill your spot with another person.
* All class participants are asked to show up 15 minutes prior to class and ready to get started.
* All class participants are asked to turn off cell phones, emergency calls can be made and/or received through the shop phone.
* Please do not wear perfume to class due to allergies of others.
* Students must be at least 16 years of age unless otherwise stated in class listing.
How To Rate Your Skill Level
* I have little or no experience with quilt making or sewing. I have some knowledge of using my sewing machine.
* I have experience with a rotary cutter and piecing and/or have basic sewing skills and knowledge.
I have made several quilts or garments. I have a good working knowledge of using my sewing
* I am comfortable with interpreting patterns and designs and have made several quilts or garments. I have a good working knowledge of using my sewing machine.
* I am comfortable with all levels of designing, sewing and creating quilts or garments. I have excellent working knowledge of using my sewing